Sunday, October 2, 2016

Ee week !

Last week we visited Egypt and learned about king Tut! The portraits turned out so cute!



Thursday, the weather was absolutely gorgeous and I told the kids that if they were sweet, we would eat outside! We LOVE having picnics outside! Hopefully we will be able to eat outside some this week too.


Friday was a super fun and busy day! The kids learned  about a painting technique called pointillism, and they made fall trees.

I told them we were going to see Mickey and Minnie after lunch and all day they asked if it was time yet!! They were soooo excited!


                                I can't what to see how many raffle tickets our class sells!!
                                              Olivia, Melvin, and Jerry all joined the Dojo Club this week!!!
Stay tuned for the next post! I will have pics from donuts with dad and rookie reader! I hope you all have a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment